Monday, July 24, 2023

Trust your Faerie. She knows the way.

Hi Mel Pilling here.  This week, the Topflight Stamps design team is spotlighting         VISIBLE IMAGE. wonderful company with many artistic and expressive stamps to choose from.










.


For this day card, I used the new bubble background I showed you last week. (Yup, hooked!!) For this card, I used 1 tablespoon of paint, 1 tablespoon dish soap and 1 tbsp water in a short glass. I made one blue and one black. Stir both.

I blew gently into the black with a straw until the bubbles rose over the top.  I lifted the black bubbles with a spatula and gently placed the bubbles onto bristol card At the bottom section of my card. (You can use any water tolerant card).  After this was completely dry,  I stirred up my blue glass and did the same at the top of the card.  I left this to dry naturally also. It doesn’t take long.

I stamped my fairy onto the dry card background using Versafine Clair Ink  in Nocturne , then stamped her again onto clean bristol card.  I covered the clean card faerie stamp with Masking Paper and then I stamped the wings over the masking sheet.  I also did this with the spotted circle on her right hip.  Then I removed the mask,  coloured the whole faerie with watercolour markers then cut her out and glued her onto the project card.

I added some holographic glitter here and there for a bit of sparkle, and a sentiment to Finish

STAMPS USED









I think this bubble technique is so much fun to do and quite addictive. I hope you to give it a try.

Thank you so much for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog.  See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10