Friday, July 14, 2023

Visible Image Christmas Robin

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka at Strangely Creative here and today I am celebrating the Christmas in July sale over at Topflight Store. I used this pretty Visible Image Christmas Robin along with the Visible Image Christmas Eve Stencil. I started with a gel press print background and used the Christmas Eve stencil with embossing paste and sprinkled WOW! Embossing Pea Coat powder on top. While the paste was drying, I stamped my Christmas Robin on some leftover paper and fussy cut it out. 

I stamped and white heat embossed the sentiment which is part of the Christmas Robin set. After heat embossing the large Christmas, I used my white pen to add some fun details around the word. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10