Monday, October 16, 2017

Butterfly-Paperartsy/Tracy Scott

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog.  It's Clare here with you today an this week we are creating with Butterflies!  There are so many Butterfly stamps but I just love the set that I have been working with today.


This butterfly comes from a set made by Paperartsy, from the Eclectica range, designed by Tracy Scott.  I wanted to make a dimensional piece so I chose to work on a piece of MDF rescued from hubby's garage.


I painted with Paperartsy Fresco paint, first coat 'Slate' then a coat of crackle glaze and finally a layer of chalk.


I stamped the flowers and butterfly onto some card that had already painted.   I heat embossed, added some doodles of my own and cut them out ready to attach to my project.


Before attaching the blooms and the butterfly I added some more slate paint around the edges and through a stencil.  Using some of the smaller stamps from the set I added some stamping using a smokey grey ink.



Thank you for stopping by.  These amazing stamps are available for you to buy at the Topflight Stamps online shop.  Remember to pop back daily to see what the rest of our creative team have been up to.

Happy Crafting,
Clare























5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Clare, I love the greys, not as harsh as black. So bright and beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great project - love the design and your chosen colours!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is very beautiful art with the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10