Sunday, October 22, 2017

Guest Designer - Terri Burson with Bare Forest


Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog.  On the Blog today we have Terri Burson Sharing her wonderful Halloween creation.

I'm happy to be back on the TopFlight Stamps blog, guest designing again today.  I'm featuring IndigoBlu's "Bare Forest 1" stamp for this spooky Halloween card, and the Anything Goes theme for the week.











 This was such a fun card to create and there are so many different directions that you can take with this forest stamp.  Look closely, and you'll see that I even drew in some bats, reflected by the light of the moon.













We are so lucky to have so many wonderful international stamps now available in one shop.  They frequently sell out quickly so if you find this one out of stock, be sure and put it on your wishlist as Donna is great about getting in new designs and keeping favorites in stock.  Don't forget to check out the reward program as well.
















I've got a lot more details to share and would love for you to stop by my blog, Waving My Wand, for a short tutorial.  Thanks again to Donna, for having me stop in for a visit!



Terri Burson


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10