Monday, October 9, 2017

Stay Curious.......Blog prizes up for grabs!

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog! It was World Card Making day this weekend and if you make a card using one of the stamps sold in the store you could be in with a chance of winning one of several fabulous prizes. Read below for details!

It's Clare here with you today and I have been busy in the craft room playing with Visible Image Stamps.



I love the set I have used, it is called 'Curious Cats'.  I have used it along side Distress Oxides: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Vintage photo.




I dabbed the colour onto my mat and lifted off the colours and dried it off with my heat tool.
Stamping the cute kitty face onto the card I heat embossed with clear powder.



I used some household bleach and water solution (use in a well ventilated area) to lift off some of the colour in the eyes.  With a small fan brush I dipped into the solution and gently brushed in different directions around Kitty's face.  I love the effect this has created.  The cat certainly looks furry and it almost gives a painted look to the card.



Just to remind you about our World Card Making Day contest

  • To enter our WCMD Contest just add a link to your blog post or Instagram on this page
  • Be sure to use stamps sold in our store on your cards. 
  • You may enter as many times as you like. 
  • The link-up will close at 11:55 pm EST on Friday, October 13. 
  • Winners will be announced here on the blog Sunday, October 15. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  Remember there is a new blog post every week day so drop by and see what our creative team have been up to.

Crafty Hugs,

Clare.




3 comments:

01 09 10