Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Love and Friendship

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.  Steph Ackerman here again showcasing stamps from Rubber Dance, a company from Norway with some lovely stamps.

I've been sewing since I was a child and this Sew Sweet stamp set is so much fun.  I began by creating a card from pink cardstock and tying Whisker Graphics twine around the card.


Then I stamped the pattern randomly about white cardstock.



Next, I inked the panel with varying shades of brown inks to give the panel a vintage look.  For a more vintage appeal, I frayed the edges and matted the panel with brown cardstock.


I stamped the ruler and place it across a large oval and then fussy cut the dress makers dummy, placing it on top with foam adhesives.  The phrase was then added.





Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday
.




Steph
SaveSave



2 comments:

  1. You have provided very good information and this is very important. It is very useful for people to read such information. Thank you so much for this
    Johar Bahru Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely exceptional. Even though variety of article on this topic, this article carries many treasured points which had been never be read in other articles.
    ambikapur postal code

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10