Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Where the Wild Things Are


Hello, lovely Topflighters! Toni here with you today sharing a fun one-layer card. My card focuses on the large sentiment Darkroom Door Wild Things. I love this sentiment; it's sketchy and ever so true.


I've paired it with the Darkroom Door Arty Triangles Stencil.  My goal was to recreate a simple mudcloth using orange and green to sponge up the triangles.

Darkroom Door Arty Triangles Stencil

The dancing Katzelkraft Meerkat that I had masked before sponging the stencil illustrates the point of the sentiment perfectly.  Plus, it's suuuuper cute. Dance, meerkat, dance!

Katzelkraft Meerkats

Stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, for a full list of ingredients and to see more of my designs.  See you next week!

1 comment:

01 09 10