Friday, December 28, 2018

Hippo New Year

Hello Topflight Stamp fan! Ericka here today with a fun New Year card using some Katzelkraft stamps.



As I was putting away my Christmas stamps, I realized that I don't have that many New Year themed sets. Mental note, must do a little more "New Year" stamp shopping soon. haha Anyway, these sets from Katzelkraft are great since the Jungle Animals have so many fun expressions and the Holiday Quotes can be used for all the holiday cards you need.

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/katzelkraft-france/products/copy-of-katzelkraft-les-piafs-russes-birds-unmounted-red-rubber-stamp-set


I chose the hippo for my card, since it looks so happy which is the perfect way to start the New Year.


For more information on how I created my card, feel free to stop over at Strangely Creative. I hope you have a wonderful and happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10