Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas Poinsettias

Hey Topflight fans! Ericka here and I hope you are having a great Friday. I'm here with two Christmas cards using a set from Crafty Individuals Festively Ornamental stamp set because you can never have too many Christmas cards.

Here is my first one I made using Distress Oxides.

 I used Sharpie markers to add a little more color to these gorgeous poinsettias.


I love the details this set has and the versatility for a variety of Christmas cards.
https://topflightstamps.com/collections/crafty-individuals/products/crafty-individuals-unmounted-rubber-stamp-festively-ornamental

Here is my second card I made using the same set but watercolor markers and gold embossing for the flowers.



To find out more details on how I created these cards, feel free to pop on over to my blog Strangely Creative.

Have you finished your Christmas cards yet or are you like me, still working on a long list? Whichever the case, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get a chance to have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10