Monday, December 31, 2018

Celebrate 2019! Happy New Year's Eve!

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog. It's Jenny here, and I have a super simple card for you today to celebrate the impending new year.  Here's to wishing you and all of your families a wonderful 2019!


To create this card, I first cut a panel of Bazzill Prismatic White cardstock to 4" x 5.25".  I stamped the speckled square from the Alexandre Renke Accentuation Areas  in embossing ink and heat embossed in WOW! Platinum Sparkle embossing powder.  



Topflight carries a similar set - Accentuation Circles which you can get the same look from.



I then adhered the Celebrate die by Studio Light, cut from a scrap of cardstock I had watercolored a few months ago and adhered it to the centre.  


I added a small sentiment stamped in embossing ink on black cardstock and heat embossed in white and adhered with foam tape.  The entire panel was adhered to a white card base.  Super clean and simple!



Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10