Thursday, February 28, 2019

Texture Plate Tags

Hello Topflight fans! Ericka here today with two tags I made using the gel press and a texture plate from Carabelle Studio.

I'm still relatively new at using the gel plate and this was my first time using a texture plate but it was so fun to play with the designs. I used the Carabelle Studio Texture Plate with the gel press.



The texture these plates leave behind are so detailed and I love the look. For this tag I pressed the tag into the gel plate after I used the texture plate so the paint was darker.


For this tag I pressed the tag onto the plate after I had used it to pick on the ink.

I love the look and textures these plates give to a tag or card. I'll definitely be playing with them some more.

For more information on how I created these tags, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10