Friday, February 22, 2019

Best Wishes...


YAY it is Friday... Annette Allen here with you today to share a card I created using IndigoBlu: Mindfulness stamp set. I love this stamp set it has some great sayings and the butterfly and wings in this set is just gorgeous. Totally fun to create with.

I did a simple background on today's card. I used Ranger Alcohol inks. I kind of just pick some colors and went wild with it. I also used a straw to blow the color around. That is the good thing about alcohol inks you can really just keep layering color.  


I colored these pretty butterflies with Copic sketch markers and then I hand cut them leaving a hint of white. Adhere the butteries using foam adhesives. Finish up with stamping a simple sentiment on the card. 

Totally simple card to create.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10