Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Brand Focus on PaperArtsy!

Hello, Lisa Hoel here. This week at Topflight Stamps our brand focus is on PaperArtsy. I have to admit, PaperArtsy is one of my favorite brands! I appreciate that they have such a variety of styles showcased by their different designers. For this card, I chose stamps and a stencil from Mags Woodcock.


Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed #topflightstamps


I glued some torn pieces of Gel Press prints onto the card base for the background. Over that I stamped and stenciled to add to the collage. (Mags Woodcock sets EMW006 and PS517) I also fussy cut some stamped/watercolored flowers to add and attached them with glue and vintage cello tape stickers.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye here on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted often!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

PaperArtsy stamp set - EMW006

PaperArtsy stencil - PS517

PaperArtsy Fresco chalk paint - Wintergreen

Lavinia Elements Ink - Paprika
Versafine Clair ink - Nocturne
watercolors
Gel Press prints


 









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10