Friday, April 6, 2018

Paperartsy Infusions & Carabelle Stamps

Hey bloggers Barbara here,  I'm home from holiday and raring to go with some fab new stamps & products from
This week I've been using Infusions from Paperartsy and & 'There Are Always Flowers', designed by Birgit Koopsen for Carabelle-Studio
I started off by sprinkling Infusions (Royal Blood) onto water-colour cardstock, then spritzed with water.
Allowing this to dry thoroughly I stamped the images with Versamark and heat-embossed in white.
I then 'lifted' the colour from the flowers with bleach, and re-coloured with Infusions (Blackcurrant) and an Aquabrush. I kept the water to a minimum as I wanted the colour to be intense.
The leaves were done in the same way with the colour 'The Sage' (See end of post for pics)
I doodled a few dots, added 3 sequins and I was finished. 
I'm not used to doing 'dark-coloured' cards, as I like bright, vivid colours best, but I will certainly be buying more of the Infusions, in different colourways.
Here is my finished card....hope you like it.
Catch you all next week.....in the meantime, have a great weekend, hope you find some "crafting time".
Barbara x





2 comments:

01 09 10