Saturday, October 20, 2018

Paperartsy/Jofy Blooms

Hello and Welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog.  It's Clare here with you today and I just stopped by to share with you a little card made with the wonderful Paperartsy/Jofy stamps.




For this card I used the flower stamps from Paperartsy-Jofy set #61.  I stamped, cut out and water coloured them first before adding another layer of colour with coloured pencils.



I tore up some craft card into my desired size, distressed with Spun Sugar distress oxides and applied them to the card.  I added some accents with a white pen and some liquid pearl.

Thank you for stopping by today I hope you have enjoyed your visit?  Remember to stop by the Topflight Stamps online store and check out the amazing selection of online stamps.

Happy Crafting,

Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10