Monday, October 1, 2018

Happy Halloween - Katzelkraft Exclusive

Hi everyone, welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog! It's Jenny here, and today I'm joining you with a fun technique that uses the new and exclusive to Topflight Stamps Katzelkraft Pilgrim Holiday Accessories and More  stamp set.


While this set can be used to accessorise some of the cute Katzelkraft critter sets, I wanted to make the set my main focus.   I stamped the two pumpkins randomly all over an A2 panel of coldpress watercolor cardstock in Versamark embossing ink and heat embossed in white. 

I then spritzed the entire panel with water and dropped Paperartsy Infusions watercolor powders over the panel - I used Rusty Car and Terracotta, with a dash of Yellow Brusho to brighten it.  The colors wick out and cover the panel, while the embossing resists the paint.


When dry, I trimmed down my panel and adhered it to a white notecard with bright orange fun foam which you can see from the side.  I colored each of the pumpkins in with gold Wink of Stella and finished with a halloween sentiment stamped in Versamark onto black cardstock and heat embossed in white, popped up on the front with foam tape.


I hope this gives you an idea of how you can use accessory sets as stand alone stamps to create fun projects!

Jenny

1 comment:

01 09 10