Monday, October 29, 2018

Jane Davenport Sparkle Feathers

Hi Everyone, and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog!  It's Jenny here, and I have a pretty card for you today that uses some of the new Jane Davenport goodies that Topflight Stamps now carries.   Today I'm using the Fair Feathers dies and the new Sparkle Markers


Here's a look at the die set I used.  I also used the Jane Davenport sparkle markers and Rina Barakat embossing powders which are also carried by Topflight Stamps.

To create my project, I first die cut each of the feathers from grey cardstock.  I heat embossed three of them by dunking them in Versamark embossing ink and then scattering embossing powder over them.  I used gold embossing powder, and Rita Barakat powder in Kiss of the Fairy and Mermaid Fin.   On the last (and largest feather) I colored it in with the sparkle markers in three different colors. 


I die cut a panel of white card stock with a stitched rectangle die, and then flicked water onto it, which I heat embossed with gold and Mermaid Fin embossing powder.  I adhered the largest feather directly to the stitched rectangle, and then bundled the other three by wrapping gold twine around the stamps, and then adhering them directly over the main large feather. 

The sentiment is by Creative Expressions - Showered with Love (One of my faves!) and was stamped in black ink.  I adhered the entire panel to a white cardbase with fun foam to finish the card.

Have a wonderful day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10