Friday, March 15, 2019

Scarecrow...


Happy Friday everyone.. Annette Allen here with you today and I am getting crafty with the new Visible Image: Oz Scarecrow stamp set, Darkroom Door  White Marking Crayon and AAll & Create: Barbary Stars stencil

I used watercolor paper and with the Darkroom Door  White Marking Crayon I made a few lines before adding some watercolor. As you can see the Darkroom Door  White Marking Crayon resist the ink. I then used the AAll & Create: Barbary Stars stencil with Ranger oxide ink Frayed Burlap. Again the Darkroom Door  White Marking Crayon resisted the ink. I was going for a faded look for my background.


I colored the images with Copic sketch markers and then die cut with my Brother Scan n Cut. Although there is matching dies to this Visible Image: Oz Scarecrow stamp set. You can find them on the Topflight Stamps store HERE. I used foam adhesives to give the images some dimension. I chose not to add a sentiment because I think it can be used for a few occasions. I wanted to keep my options open when I mail it out to a friend. 



Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10