Monday, June 10, 2024

An Inky Birthday Card

 Hi friends. Alanna here with you today sharing a fun and inky birthday card featuring inks and stamps from Lavinia.

To get started, I took a piece of white card stock and blended on Blue Lagoon ink all over it. Before I go further, let me just stop by saying that the inks from Lavinia go on like butter. They are so creamy and amazing to work with. 

Okay, back to my panel. After the Blue Lagoon ink was on, I took the Merlot ink and blended that around the perimeter as well as part of the inner portion. I ended by taking some of the Graphite Graphite ink and blended that in just around the very edge.

I then stamped both the Red Pine Large and Red Pine Small images from Lavinia with  Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. Sidebar - speaking of Versafine Claire inks, Donna just got in the 12 newest colors. Hurry as these won't last long. 

Back to the card now - I trimmed my panel down just slightly and added it to a black A2 notecard. I then took the Happy Birthday with Shadow die set from Crealies and die cut both the word and shadow portion from black card stock. I adhered them together and then added to my card with some think black foam squares and that finishes off this fun card.

Find all the products I used below in the  Topflight Stamps Store. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10