Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Topflight, challenge, Indigo blu and "Victorian Garden"



I love the challenges!

Topflight

Invites us to a monthly mixed media challenge


And I had the chance to work with the kit

IndigoBlu "Victorian Garden"


I've always liked the IndigoBlu stamps, but with this one, I love it!

For this challenge, I choose an Art Journal project!

My chosen medium:

The fabulous powders PaperArtsy Infusions

My colors:

A Bit Jaded
Royal Blood
Are you Cerise
Golden Sand
Lemoncello
and
The Sage

I stamped my flowers with a solution of water and infusions for my background
And I also stamped with Distress Oxide inks for the closer layer.
My flowers in the foreground were created with Versamark and embossing powder

Ranger Seafoam White

The window comes from a chipboard design by the Silhouette Cameo.

Have a good day!

Nathalie Fournier, DT for Topflight

1 comment:

01 09 10