Friday, August 4, 2017

Lots of Love from my garden to yours


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit  is here today and I am going to share my first August  inspiration for Topflight Stamps shop.
 This week the design team members were asked to make project with stamps from UK For the Love of Stamps company.
This is a company with great scenic stamps and I got this lovely set named Barrow of Blooms.

So here is a card I made with this lovely set.


Here is the stamps set I used:



As you can see this is a shaker card, but the simple circle shaker one that anyone with a set of circled die can make without a problem.
The inside of the circle is stamped and heat embossed. Then I colored it with Zig Real Brushes markers and added distress inked background. 
I used small beads as the shaker filler in the colors that fit the flowers on the stamped image.
The sentiment was made with two sentiment stamps from the same set, heat embossed and die cut and added on the corner.
  









I hope I inspired you a bit with my new shaker card made with the For the Love of Stamps set and you are mostly welcome to see the daily/weekly deals in our gorgeous  Topflight Stamps shop .
And if you like my work you are welcome to my own blog to see more of it.
See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10