Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Pizza Party Invitations

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.   Steph here again showcasing the Pizza Passion stamp set from For the Love of Stamps.

This stamp was fun to use and I immediately thought of pizza party invitations!  How fun to send these to family and friends for any occasion - whether that be a birthday, an anniversary, a graduation, or a just because celebration!! 

 
I began by stamping three pizza slices.  Then using a masking technique, I added in the final 2 slices.  Using an art dauber and red Ink, I colored the slices, then fussy cut them so they could be used as a banner on the invitations.  Using my Cricut, I die cut party to add atop the pizza slices.


The invitation base was created by cutting black cardstock  5" x 7" and scoring at 6 1/2".  This allowed me to add white cardstock under the fold and tie the invitation together with twine.  The fussy cut banner was then added across the fold with foam adhesives.  I stamped 3 pizza cutters, then added the day and date which were also die cut with my Cricut.


I added a torn strip of plaid paper across the bottom of the invite, then added the pizza pie on top, colored in the same fashion as the banner.  Then I added some of the included pie elements.  Peppers, anchovies, anyone???

Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10