Thursday, August 10, 2017

Canvas with IndigoBlu Butterfly Collector

Hello Stamping Fans, Karen Bearse here today with Topflight Stamps sharing a mat art board canvas, using IndigoBlu stamps. 


My project came about quite quickly with paint & ink flying. I love that it looks like you are looking at a garden, peaking through a window into a garden! 



The catalyst to this project was "Butterfly Collector" a simply stunning set of garden lovelies.  These red rubber stamps have great detail & I loved playing with them. 


The muse for this project was the Mixed Media Monthly (MMM) challenge that the team are participating with this week.  I was inspired to make the canvas mainly grey like the shutters & of course the white picket fence was great contrast for my gate. Come on over & join the challenge you could win $25 at the IndigoBlu store or a chance to be a guest designer for MMM.



Here are a few close ups of the finished piece. If you want to see how it was made & make one of your own (it is really not hard) hop on over to my blog for a tutorial & more step outs. Thanks for joining me today!

2 comments:

01 09 10