Monday, September 11, 2017

Paperartsy/Jofy Blooms

Hi All, it's Clare with you on the Topflight Stamps blog today. I just love using Paperartsy Stamps, they are often at the top of my go to list!  The beautiful, crisp designs are simply stunning.


I used Jofy set#54 for this project.  Stamped onto some painted deli paper I applied it to my clean and simple card, with the exception for some splatters here and there.



The art work is just stunning on it's own so I just added a little doodling  and a few sequins for a subtle bling.


Sending love and best wishes to wherever you may be in the world. So many people are being affected by the extreme weather at the moment!  I hope this blog post reaches you safe and sound?

Crafty Hugs,

Clare


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! I really like the placement of the flower and the doodle border. Simply lovely! and I learned a new stamp company!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10