Monday, September 25, 2017

Bloom Canvas

Welcome to Topflight Stamps, It's Clare here with you today and I'm sharing with you a small canvas I made using stamps from Carabelle Studios.


The Stamp set is called 'Loving Thoughts' and is available to purchase at Topflight Stamps.


With very little planning my canvas had lots of different layers of  paint.  I wasn't really sure how it would turn out so I took stage pictures of my canvas.  These are available to view on my blog you can have a peep by clicking here.



Topflight Stamps carry a large range of Carabelle stamps pop over to the online shop to check out the full range.

Remember we have a different designer everyday so stop by and see what our crafty designers have been up to.

Crafty Hugs,

Clare.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10