Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Celebrate your Day

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.  Steph here again showcasing another wonderful stamp from Crafty Individuals - Inky Borders and Studio Light - Butterflies.



I chose to stamp all images as one to create a background, adding selective color to the images.




I inked the panel with brown ink, then matted the panel with black cardstock then orange cardstock.  I wrapped ribbon around the panel then aded it to a black panel.  Coordinating twine was tied to the knot.


Using the phrase from Studio Light - Butterflies - I stamped each word individually on orange cardstock, then die cut.  After matting with a larger black die, I added the phrase to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday.

Steph

2 comments:

01 09 10