Monday, September 18, 2017

Tea for one!

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog, It's Clare with you today and this week we are all taking part in the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Now am I am a coffee lover and my favourite tipple is a cafĂ© Latte but today I am playing with a quintessentially English beverage...TEA!




On a large tag I painted with Paperartsy paints and stencilled onto the tag.


Using the Cup of Tea set from Darkroom Door I stamped onto some Dictionary pages using the tea pot, teapot and the large sentiment 'A Woman is like a teabag'


             I fussy cut around the tea cup, tea pot and fashioned a tea bag around the sentiment.


After attaching some washi tape and dripping some brown ink down the tag I attached my tea for one to complete my tag.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.  You can visit my blog by clicking here

Happy crafting,

Clare 

18 comments:

  1. Wow! Such gorgeous textures in purple hues, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous tag! Love all the details and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love that tea pot.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag! great colors :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag and great sentiment! Lovin' all the details, including that brown ink drip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is stunning! I love anything with a script on it.
    One of my faves this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet project with beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This is sooo pretty! Love these vintage feeling images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great stamp set and your tag is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag, love the drips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic tag, gotta love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not a tea lover but I do love the tag you made depicting the tea theme. So lovely in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty--love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10