Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry & Bright

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog and a Merry Christmas to you all! It's Clare with you today, I hope you are all enjoying the festivities.  I'm sharing today, a giant tag, using Paperartsy/Tracy Scott stamp set #10.


Using a wide range of Paperartsy Fresco Acrylic paint, I stamped onto painted card, heat embossed and embarked on a lot of fussy cutting!





I just loved doodling and decorating the stars with white pen.  I arranged the stars and flowers around the tag and layered some of them.  Because the stamped images were so bright, the tag owned it's title, which I layered on by stamping onto tissue and collaged them on.


Wishing you all a fabulous Christmas and I look forward to seeing you all in the New Year.

Happy Crafty Christmas,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10