Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Card Holder with PaperArtsy

Hello Topflight Stamps Fans!! Karen Bearse here, first wishing you a Happy Holidays!!! I hope whatever you celebrate you got to do it with friends & family, & that they were healthy & happy! Today I have a fun card holder that was pretty easy to make while I was traveling over the holidays.



Being in the Christmas spirit I decided to create this wonderful box. The background was made using Dylusions paints & stencils by Stencil Girl. I made the box ahead of time & all I needed was to bring some stamps, ink & watercolor brushes.



The stamp set I used is by PaperArtsy & is called Zinski Art 18. I just love these whimsical images. Don't they remind you of Whoville from the Grinch That Stole Christmas?



The box I used is made from a die designed by Eileen Hull for Sizzix. It is Card Box, from the Book Club Collection. I had to add this photo, shot from my Mother-in-laws beautiful Christmas tree!! 



Here is a close up for you. For more pictures you can head over to my blog. Have a wonderful Thursday & a very Happy New Year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10