Friday, December 1, 2017

Celebrate everything with pink Champagne

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new weekly Topflight Stamps post.
This week I am going to share my new card made with Leane Creatief most gorgeous doodling stamps and it;s really my very first time ever to use a Champagne bottle and a glass stamps on my creations.


 I made a very general Congratulations card in just two tones- pink and black and white and it fits for several events, such as a weddings, Birthdays and just general celebrations of whatever you want to celebrate.


The card layers were made with dies and one was also dry embossed with a kind of bubbles.

The stamped images were heat embossed with black embossing powder and then colored with pink and grey watercolors.
I made white pen doodling over the grey color and black pen doodling over the pink.
The yellow color is actually gold pen, but hard to see the golden sparkle on the photos.
The only embellishments added are those dark pink rhinestones.
 The sentiment die cut was cut twice and glued one over another for the contrast.
Here is the stamp set I used to make this card and you sure can see how different it looks if you use different colors for the bottle and for champagne inside.


I really hope that you like my pretty card and you can see more of my work in my own blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10