Thursday, November 30, 2017

Pumpkin Paper Piece with Leanne Creatief

Hello Inky Friends, Karen Bearse here, welcome to Topflight Stamps! The Design Team are playing with Leanne Creatief stamps this week. These stamps are uniquely designed to be doodled with but I came up with a different way to play.


I am still in the art card mood so I made this one from an index card. My background was a simple water color with a bit of stencil work & stamping using Distress Ink. 



I got to play with the Pumpkin Stamp or as I like to call them pumpkin pie eggs. I stamped on different scrapbook papers & cut them out. 

After stamping the image on an orange piece of scrap paper, the pumpkin was reassembled & glued back together. 



I also added in some background stamping on my index card with Indigo Blu using the Shine Bright set.  This was a simple but effective way to use this stamp. You can check out more of my art & techniques on my blog. Thanks for joining me today & have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10