Thursday, December 7, 2017

PaperArtsy Book Cover

Hello Topflight Stamp fans, happy Thursday from Karen Bearse. Today I have a fun project for you! I covered "My Favorite Book Project" book using lots of PaperArtsy. I have a full tutorial on my blog for you, see the link below.


 I love how this cover turned out & I got to play with lots of cool, inky stuff. Fresco Paint was used as well as Infusions, emboss powder & inks.   


Be sure you check out our Daily Specials running through Dec. 14th! 


The Stamp set that started the project off is Eclectica 3 set 4 by Seth Apter.



The Wood Chips were designed by Seth to go with the stamp set. I used the circle inside piece & the rectangle. For a tutorial on how this was made you can go to my blog for step out photos. Thanks for joining me today! Make time to get inky.

2 comments:

01 09 10