Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Gel Press Print Fun!

 Hello, Lisa Hoel here! This week our Topflight Stamps them is Anything Goes. These are always fun because I can search through my Topflight stash and use whatever strikes my fancy.

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed #topflightstamps

First I rifled through my pile of Gel Press prints to make the card backgrounds. (Trust me, if you try gel printing, you will end up with a pile of prints. It's addicting!) Then I used the Crafty Individuals Tall Wild Flowers Stamp to create the focal images. You could make a whole set of these cards to use as a gift.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye here on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted daily!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Crafty Individuals stamp - CI-185 Tall Wild Flowers

Crafty Individuals stamp - CI-116 Crackle Background

Versafine Pigment Ink Pad - Onyx Black






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10