Thursday, October 3, 2024

Merry Christmas with Washi Tape

 Hi friends - Alanna with you on the blog today. Make sure to read to the end to find out how you can save 20% of your order.

If you've been here before, you know I am a huge fan of the washi tape rolls from AALL &Create that create small scenes. If you haven't seen their washi tapes, many of them create designs after you lay out 4 or 5 lengths. It makes creating cards so easy. I added the washi tape to white cardstock and then trimmed it down.

I was so excited to use the new Hoppy Holidays washi tape from AALL & Create. I added it to a square notecard and then finished off the card by adding in my stamped sentiment which is from the Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle.


Here is the sale info for World Card Making Day. Woohoo for saving 20%.


I hope you've been inspired today.
Find all the products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10