Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Fashion with Joy Crafts

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog!  It's Jenny here, and today I am showcasing a few fashion craft products from Joy Crafts to create some fun cards for those in your life who love to shop and dress.




My first card uses the the Joy Crafts Fashion stamp set, which has some great sentiments and lots of shoes!



I used Distress Oxides to create a layered background and then ink blended Black Soot Distress ink all over the top, spritzed liberally with Shimmer spray, and flicked with white spray to create a galaxy background.  Once dry, I heat embossed the sentiment in silver embossing powder.   I then heat embossed three shoes from the set, two in Platinum Sparkle, and one in Hot Gossip, to stand out.  I finished with some clear Nuvo drops.



For my second card, I used the Fashion Girl stamp by Joy Crafts



I kept it simple, and using a purple card base, I flicked gold watercolor over top and left it to dry. 




Once dry, I stamped down the Fashion Girl image using black ink.  I heat embossed a sentiment in white from the Fashion stamp set and scattered some Violet Galaxy Nuvo Crystal Drops to co-ordinate.  

My final card uses a cute Purse die by Joy Crafts.  This is from a set of 3 dies, and they die cut and emboss (with an embossing mat). 


I diecut one of the purses from Burnished Rose mirror cardstock and made sure to emboss it with a tan mat and embossing plate in my die cutting machine.  I added a sparkly brad and adhered to a card base made from woodgrain cardstock using foam tape.  




I heat embossed the sentiment from the Fashion stamp set in white on black cardstock and popped it up on foam tape.  



Don't you just love these sentiments!?!  Be sure to head over to my blog if you're interested in details on the other supplies I used.  Joy Crafts range is available from the Topflight Stamps store.

Have a wonderful day!

Jenny 

1 comment:

01 09 10