Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Unicorn Sparkle with Alexandra Renke

Hi Everyone and Welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog!   It's Jenny here, and today I'm joining you with a fun card created using one of my favourite stampsets carried by Topflight Stamps - the Unicorn set by Alexandra Renke.



Alexandra Renke is making waves right now in the cardmaking world and Topflight Stamps carries a great range of stamps, washi and stencils.  I love the modern feel of this set.

The card is very simple to make.  Using a 4x4" square of dark grey cardstock, I stamped the star flurry in the set with embossing ink, repeating to create a circle - (I used a special stencil to help me do this but you can also eyeball it).  I heat embossed with WOW! Embossing Powder in Frozen. I mounted this onto a lighter grey cardstock and then used foam tape to add it to a square card base.


I used Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry and randomly painted it onto some coldpress watercolor paper, letting it blend, then heat drying it. I repeated this a couple of times. When fully dry, I heat embossed the Unicorn outline over the top in the same Frozen EP color and then fussy cut it out.  I popped it up on foam tape in the centre of the stars.  To finish, I scattered some iridescent crystals and coated the Unicorn in Clear Wink of Stella. 



You can find more details on other supplies I used over on my blog.  I hope you like it!

Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10