Monday, June 18, 2018

Lavinia Love ATC Binder Divider

Hello, Lisa Hoel here! I have another section divider page from my ATC binders project to share with you today. As you can probably surmise, this one is for the "sea" section of my collection. I have a great fondness for the Lavinia brand stamps and when I saw the new Sebastian Seahorse stamp I immediately fell in love and got my hot little hands on it as soon as possible. 



For the background, I collaged some hand marbled paper onto the base and then layered it with stenciling, stamping and embossing (the rocks/sand at the bottom). Similar to the "Fairytale" section divider I made previously, I used a tag cut from Mix Media Heavystock as a focal point and a suitable area for the fab seahorse stamping. Look at that detail!!



Thanks for stopping by. Keep your eyes open for more dividers from me. I only have thirteen to go! (eek!) Have a wonderful week and go get creative. ;-)



Dies:
Sizzix - Tag Die 

Crafty Individuals - By the Sea

Other:
Baked Texture embossing powder - Dirty Sand
Visible Image Stencil - Fibres
Ranger Distress Spray Stains - Broken China
Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - Broken China, Forest Moss, Bundled Sage, Iced Spruce, Blueprint Sketch
Ranger Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Black Soot
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black, Cobalt
Fresco Chalk Paint - AmethystCoral
Tim Holtz Collage Paper - Plain
Ranger Emboss-It Dabber

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10