Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Topflight Stamps - IndigoBlu Watercolor Anemone

Hi Everyone and a warm welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog.  It's Jenny here, and today I'm featuring another of the absolutely gorgeous IndigoBlu floral stamps and some simple no-line watercoloring.

  
The IndigoBlu set I used is the Daisy and Anemone which is comprised of several separate red rubber stamps that you can arrange however you like. 


I also used the Creative Expressions Showered with Love Sentiments set which is a real staple of mine. 



To create the card, I used hotpress watercolor paper, trimmed down with a stitched regtange die, and then placed the images where I wanted them, then stamped with very pale beige ink.  


I watercolored the images with my Sakura Koi pan watercolors, and when I dry, I spattered some concentrated color for a more sketchy look.  The sentiment from the Creative Expressions set I thought went perfectly, and I stamped it directly over the top in black ink.  

I foam mounted the panel onto a dark purple cardbase and then added sequins and yellow stickles in the flower centres. 


Hope you like it!  I am simply in love with these IndigoBlu floral sets - I need ALLL OF THEM :)

For more details on other supplies I used, see my blog.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful colors and card!! I have this stamp set and I must take out to create something like this. Thank you so much for inspiration Jenny.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10