Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Topflight and Leane Creatief - Two Ways to use one set!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog.  It's Jenny here, and today I'm showing you how to create two very different cards with the same set, by changing up the colors.


The stamp and die set I'm using today is by Leane Creatief and are the Boxes Presents dies and the On the Move stamp set. 



To create my first card, I used a panel of Kraft cardstock and stamped the various key images all over the panel randomly in dark brown ink.  I then stamped the 'new home' teeeeeny sentiment in lighter brown ink.  I die cut the box dies from kraft and also made sure to emboss them in my die cutting machine as well to get a good impression of the folded sides. 


I blended Vintage Photo Distress ink over the edges to create a shadow, then popped them up on foam tape onto the panel, using a double layer for the box at the front.   I also added some more of the tiny words onto the boxes in black ink.  I heat embossed the New Home sentiment in gold embossing powder on black cardstock and trimmed it out, adhering with foam tape.   The entire panel was backed onto a card base.

For my next card,  I added some water into the centre of a panel of watercolor cardstock and loosely dabbed on Distress Ink in Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet, allowing them to blend.  When it was dry, I added it to a card base. 

I die cut the box stack out again, from a piece of cardstock I had watercolored with pink ink and spattered with water.  I edged it with Wilted Violet distress ink to create a shadow, and then added glitter gel pen for the ribbons.   I popped it up on the panel with foam tape.  The bow was die cut from navy cardstock and adhered directly to the box stack, and I added a liberal coating of Wink of Stella and Glossy accents for dimension.   


To finish, I added 'streamers' in glitter gel pen by hand, and heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder onto a left over scrap of the same cardstock I cut the boxes from, and popped up on foam tape.  The 'You Are' was stamped in black ink directly to the card base. 

And that's it! I think you'll agree that is two very different looks :)  Hope you enjoyed, if you want to see more details of the supplies I used, please head on over to my blog

Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10