Friday, July 12, 2019

Ombre Baby Cards

Happy Friday! Ericka here popping in with some quick cards I made using some fun Hero Arts Ombre inks and Darkroom Door stamps. For my first card I used the Hero Arts Meadow Pad.


There are so many ways to use these beautiful Ombre Inks but for these cards I decided just to swipe the pad on the paper. I love the not so perfect stripes it created and its the perfect background for this fun baby stamp.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-baby-word-block-red-rubber-cling-stamps?_pos=15&_sid=049ea4d5b&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid


I made a couple more cards swiping some more Hero Arts Ombre Inks. For this card I used the Light Purple to Grape Purple Pad.


I also used the Hero Arts Mermaid pad with the Darkroom Door Part of You stamp and Emerald Creek Deep Sea embossing powder. The colors are so fun to play with.


And for my last card, I simply used the stamp and inked it up with the ombre ink for a pretty clean and simple card.


For more information on how I created my cards, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10