Friday, July 5, 2019

Washi Tape Cards

Happy Friday and I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July. Ericka here with some quick washi cards.

First of all I have a confession, I am a washi lover and maybe a slight hoarder! I love washi, especially the Alexandra Renke ones but I often struggle with ways to use it. So today I'm combining washi with the Neenah Metallic Cardstock for some quick, simple cards that really highlight the beautiful washi.


I love how the Neenah Metallic paper adds a nice touch of sparkle to the cards and helps make these gorgeous washi designs stand out.


https://topflightstamps.com/products/alexandra-renke-washi-tape-globes?ref=xuzipf8pid
I decided to add a Katzelkraft sentiment to this card but I also love leaving the cards plain so that they can become part of a card set to give to friends.
Here is a closer look at some of the other cards I made with some of the Alexandra Renke washi I have in my stash. 









Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by. If you would like more details on how I created the washi cards, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative.





2 comments:

01 09 10