Thursday, March 5, 2020

Easter with Lavinia Stamps

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today.

There are so many beautiful Lavinia Stamps in the store, so I thought it's time to showcase them. And Easter is coming, so I had a theme to work with ......


I know, it's totally not my style, but I love what people do with those beautiful stamps and I thought I try to pull it off, too.
I used a background from my stash. and a lot of my Lavinia stamps. I die cut an egg and used it as a mask. Sponged around it with distress inks to make the egg stand out. Stamped all the silhouette stamps and added white gel pen accents. The supplies are linked below.


I hope you liked this. See you next week.

Here are the stamp supplies I used:

Creeping vine,            Celestial Tree large,          


Versafine inkBlending Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10