Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Rainbow Goodbye


Hello, Topflight fans! Toni here with a bright and colorful goodbye card that just makes me smile. If I knew I were going to get something this fun upon exiting, I would find a new job!  LOL.


I started the card by masking and stamping the Carabelle Studio Funny Animals in a group. I then masked them, sort of carefully and went to town with Prism Inks. I used Red Brick, Canary Yellow, Spring Meadow, Blackcurrant Jam, Blue Lagoon, Orange Zest, Nautical Blue, Evergreen, Apple Green, and Jersey Cream along with painter's tape for the rainbow background.


I decided to add some additional visual texture to the background using the same Prism Inks I had used for the background to stamp some odds and end.

I used Penelope Dee Globe Circles Stencil and Studio Light Art by Marlene Little Ladies for some fab circular elements.




Huh, thinking of it now, I guess I was aiming for curved elements to contrast with the straight lines of the rainbow background.


My last steps included coloring the Carabelle Studio Funny Animals with Copics and stamping the PaperArtsy Eclectica Tracy Scott 26 sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10