Monday, March 2, 2020

Hello Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here for Mix Media Monday! I have an awesome, colorful tag for you to help beat back the winter doldrums. If you have checked out the New Product tab at the store you will see we have a lot of brand new embossing powders-yay. There is a full tutorial which for this tag which you can find here.


Adding emboss to anything is one of my favorite things to do and that new emboss was calling my name. I am going to add a photo to the back of this tag & put it in my Junk Journal. I was flipping through a pilot manual that I got at a yard sale & the page opened to "Displaced Thresholds" love that for some weird reason!



There were quite a few products used on this but it came together pretty quickly. I started with Fresco Finish Paint by PaperArtsy. I used Mermaid, Cerise, Amethyst & South Pacific.
Next up was Ink by Prism. I used the Embossing, Roasted Coffee & Ocean Spray. 


Then came the wonderful, textured, colorful Embossing Powder. I used the brand new Sun Shower & Seashell Ivory by Eileen Hull.  



Seth Apter Stamps by PaperArtsy. This set ESA04 I love using the type for background images.


The word "Seek" was taken from this stamp. EM39


New Images by Seth were included on this tag like this one. They sold out the day after I made the tag- (of course) & went to blog this but they may be in again when you see this post. You could substitute many of his anyway.


The focal image was embossed with Seth's  Deep Sea by Emerald Creek. Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you get a chance to pop over to my blog & see the easy step by step so you can create your own tags or cards! Have an inky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10