Friday, February 28, 2020

Katzelkraft Daisy Butterfly

Happy Friday! Ericka here continuing with the Katzelkraft theme of the week. I love the variety of styles Katzelkraft offers in their stamps and for today

I picked the Daisy Butterfly with a large bloom and gorgeous butterfly. Remember with all Katzelkraft stamps you will also want to make sure to buy Cling Mounting Foam since all the stamps come unmounted.

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/katzelkraft-france/products/katzelkraft-daisy-butterfly-unmounted-red-rubber-stamp?ref=xuzipf8pid

I used these beautiful Prism Pearlescent Powders to watercolor my image. A little bit goes a long way with these color packed powders when you just add water.


Once the image was dry, I added a little colored pencil for shading and Hunkydory Sparkles for additional shine.


I used the Katzlekraft Dreamer Sentiment on vellum. The sentiments in this set are unique and I love the font.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/katzelkraft-dreamer-sentiments-unmounted-red-rubber-stamp-set?ref=xuzipf8pid


For more information on how I created my card, stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10