Friday, February 7, 2020

Doodles with PaperArtsy

Hello Topflight fans, Ericka here and I'm sorry for the late post. My computer decided not to play nice but hopefully everything is back to normal now! Today I have a fun and bright card I made using some PaperArtsy supplies.

When I was at Creativation this year, I was able to take a PaperArtsy class and play around with some fun stamps and paints. I made this card using the techniques I learned.



I'm still collecting the PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Paints so had to substitute a little Distress Paint for additional colors, but it was fun to learn that both paints played well together.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/paperartsy-fresco-chalk-paint-prawn?_pos=15&_sid=0e843802a&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pidhttps://topflightstamps.com/products/paperartsy-fresco-chalk-paint-cerise?_pos=13&_sid=0e843802a&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid



This stamp set by Tracy Scott ETS38 also has endless possibilities and designs you can make. I decided to use the larger stamp in the middle and then build on to it with the smaller designs.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/paperartsy-tracy-scott-38-rubber-cling-mounted-stamp-set?_pos=1&_sid=4ff0223fb&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid



Once I was done stamping, I added a details with a white gel pen. The Create sentiment stamp is from Creative Expressions.


For more information on how I created my card, stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10