Monday, February 3, 2020

Mini Art Journal page showcasing Gwen Lafleur

Happy Mix Media Monday, Karen Bearse here with a mini art journal page showcasing products from Gwen Lafleur. I had the good fortune to have a number of chats with her during Creativation 2020 so I decided to play with a few of her products today.


Gwen has stamps with PaperArtsy & embossing powder with Emerald Creek to name a few. This is my mini art journal page, if you want to see the tutorial head over to my blog here. Let's see a few of the products I used to make it.


Starting with the stamp set EGL05 which has lovely bird, flower & leaf images.


Next up was her Burmese Jade embossing powder, really love the color on this. I used this on the bird to give it a darker image.



The stamps were colored with a combination of Glimmer Mists & Ink Pads. Thanks for joining me today! I hope you get a chance to pop over to my blog & have a play! See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10