Tuesday, February 25, 2020

It's Mardi Gras! Let the Good Times Roll!

Greetings! Kathi here with my Tuesday post! This week TFS' DT is featuring Katzelkraft Stamps

Since today is Mardi Gras, I decided to create a little scene with a "Let the Good Times Roll" card with Katzelkraft's fun and fabulous Robots 1 Unmounted Red Rubber Stamp Set and Robot Dog


The robot and dog were stamped and masked, then the background was inked with the lightest blue from the Blue Ombre Prism Ink pad. The Microchip Stencil by Stamperia was placed on the background and the same blue ink was sponged onto the image panel.The tape covering the ground area was lifted and Thundercloud Prism Ink was sponged onto the image panel.

The masks were lifted and The Robot and the Robot Dog were colored with Copic markers and accents were added with a Glaze pen. I used my label maker to create the sentiment. 

If you'd like to find out how I made my card, roll on over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping!

Topflight Products Used:












Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10