Monday, February 17, 2020

Mixed Media Monday on Topflight Stamps

Hello, Karen Bearse here for Mixed Media Monday. I have another mini art journal page for #the100dayproject. There is a full tutorial on my blog which you can find here.



This is a fun & easy way to create a background with just a few products. It is also nice & shimmery from the Glimmer Mists & all that nummy stamping detail as well!


I started with this DIY & Cie set Globe Trottier, it has so many fun images, quotes & small stamps that are perfect for background or fun little details.  



The Sprays used for the background are Prism Glimmer Mist in Apple Green & Glamour Gold.


I added a stencil image as well using this steampunk stencil by Antonis Tzanidakis.



Stamping was done using Prism Inks, I am really loving these inks they are creamy with nice color. Especially good for backgrounds & surprisingly crisp for main images. Here they are stamped & re-stamped to create a swatch.

Eileen Hull Emboss Powder by Emerald Creek in Golden Rod & Glistening Glass were also used to add that wonderful texture.


The paper doll is by Tim Holtz. Thanks for joining me today on Mix Media Monday, I hope you get a chance to play today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10