Friday, February 14, 2020

PaperArtsy JOFY Flowers

Hello Topflight fans! Ericka here with a plaque I created using a variety of PaperArtsy products.


First let me apologize, I picked up this PaperArtsy JOFY 92 at Creativation 2020 this January and thought it was in the store. However, it isn't out just yet, so keep an eye out for the release. To make something similar you could use JOFY 81.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/paperartsy-jofy-81-rubber-cling-mounted-stamp-set?_pos=59&_sid=27e2adaad&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

I also used the ideas I learned at the PaperArtsy class at Creativiation and incorporated some other JOFY stamps in the background. I love using the PapetArtsy Fresco Paint in Cerise, Stone, Khaki, and Gold.


To find out how I created this fun picture, hop over to my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks and have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10